Evening at the Market is back for another night of food, drink and entertainment in the historic St. Lawrence Market!
On Thursday, November 8, 2018 from 7pm-10pm guests will be treated to a culinary adventure featuring the unique food dishes of South Market merchants, drinks, fun and a few special surprises.
Tickets include all food and drink for the event. All 64 St. Lawrence Market merchants will prepare a feast for the senses, bringing back the food event experience of the season.
Last year's event sold out well in advance so don't delay and purchase your tickets early! Evening at the Market is a culinary event not to be missed.
Event proceeds benefit Second Harvest.
We can't wait to welcome our guests into St. Lawrence Market for a one of a kind culinary experience! Our merchants, partners and special guests have been preparing to show you an amazing night at Evening at the Market.
To help make your experience the best it possibly can be, please take note of these important reminders:
- Evening at the Market is takes place (Thursday, November 8, 2018) from 7-10pm.
- The event takes over the entire South Market at 93-95 Front Street East.
- Upon arrival you can enter the South Market using multiple entrances off of Front Street East, Market Street and Jarvis Street.
- Tickets will be scanned upon entry. Please remember to bring your printed ticket or load your e-ticket on your smartphone.
- Evening at the Market is a 19+ event. Photo ID will be checked upon entry.
- The Market will be all dressed up and you can be too! Recommended dress code for Evening at the Market is smart casual, or as we call it "market chic".
- Coat check is conveniently located on the lower level of the Market and is complimentary to all guests.
- Evening at the Market includes all food, drink and entertainment for the night. We encourage guests to personalize their experience and enjoy the components of the event that they are most looking forward to. Please remember to be responsible when enjoying Evening at the Market and plan your trip accordingly.
- Enjoy Evening at the Market and share your experience on social media!
Facebook & Instagram: @stlawrencemarket | Twitter & Periscope: @stlawrencemkt | #stlawrenceeats
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This is a 19+ event. ID will be checked at time of entrance.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The St. Lawrence Market is located at the corner of Front Street East and Jarvis Street.
The Market is conveniently located close to many public parking lots. Please see our parking map for further information http://www.stlawrencemarket.com/pages/parking_hours/
The Market is accessible by TTC Streetcar Route 504 King. Visit https://www.ttc.ca/ to plan your trip.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org